- Try to avoid contact with water (e.g. rain) as is most likely to lose its shape.
- Life happens, and the hat might get a bit dirty, so just use a slightly damp white cloth to clean any marks.
- Avoid leaving your hat in hot or dry places (e.g. your car), as its colours might fade away or it can get too stiff. If that happens, you can spray very little clean water on top of it and let it dry.
- You can recover your hat’s original shape by ironing it at a low setting with a slightly humid cloth.
- We do not recommend to fold the hat, but if you have to do it, avoid leaving it folded for more than 1 day.
Look after your hat and you will be able to enjoy it for many, many years.